Please carefully read the information below.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accept these terms and conditions:
1. We invite requests for additional information and comments on this website. However, you should be aware that email communications may not be secure and may not be confidential. We also look forward to discussing your security needs over the telephone or in person.
2. No Advice or Client Relationship: These materials have been prepared by Bales Security Agency, Inc. (the “Agency”) for informational purposes only, and are not professional advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a client relationship. You should not act upon this information without seeking advice from a professional in your own state or country. If you are interested in obtaining security services, you should be aware that such services in your state or country may have certain laws that affect how such services can be provided.
3. Do not send the Agency confidential information before speaking to one of our representatives, and receiving authorization to send that information to the Agency.
4. No Warranties: This website, and all information available on or accessed through this site, is provided “as is.” The Agency makes no warranties, representations, or claims of any kind, concerning the information presented on or through this site.
5. Limitation of Liability: Your use of this website is at your own risk. The materials presented on this site may not reflect the most current laws and legal developments in jurisdictions relevant to your concerns. These materials may be changed, improved, or updated without notice. The Agency is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this site, or for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages arising from the use or performance of this site, or any of the materials contained herein under any circumstances.
6. Unlawful Activity: Provider reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported or actual violations of the conditions of use and to seek any remedy, and/or take any action available at law or in equity in connection therewith that the Agency deems appropriate including, but not limited to, reporting any suspected illegal activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses, and traffic information.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The conditions of user are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
8. Severability of Provisions: These conditions of use incorporate by reference any notices contained on the website and constitute the entire agreement with respect to access to and use of the website. If any provision of these conditions of use is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
9. Modifications to conditions of use: Provider reserves the right to changes these conditions of use at any time. Updated versions of the conditions of use will appear on this website and are effective immediately. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the conditions of use. Continued use of the website after any such changes constitutes your consent to such changes.
© 2022 Bales Security Agency, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Agency claims a copyright in all proprietary and copyrightable text, graphics, and computer code on this website; the overall design of the site; and the selection, arrangement, and presentation of all materials on this site, including information in the public domain.
For further information concerning this website, please contact Bales Security Agency, Inc.