Our technology consulting services we offer are available to clients in Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater,and surrounding Florida areas.
With our technology consulting services, we will guide you towards augmenting your security system by using technological assets.
Bales Security is a leading provider of security and security services for the Tampa, St. Pete, and Clearwater areas of Florida. As such, we provide all of the solutions your home or business could need when it comes to security. This includes human-based and technological assets capable of augmenting your security system.
Technology consulting is a large part of our business. We offer guidance to both residential and commercial clients on how they can take advantage of various options of maintaining and implementing their security, by using technology.
Our systems go beyond your basic alarm system. Technology now offers advances in security with options in surveillance, tracking systems, and access control.
What Takes Place During a Technology Consultation
Our job is to help you understand what technology can do for your home or business, by reviewing your current security systems and selecting the best route to go forward with your technological changes. We work with clients one-on-one to:
- Analyze your personal needs for your home or business
- Help develop a customized solution or plan for your security
- Create a seamless, effective strategy that will result in long-term security benefits
- Assist you in implementing your new security technology
At Bales Security, we meet your needs every step of the way to make sure a solid security system is put into place. At the end of the technology-consulting phase, you can rely on us to provide experienced project managers who will oversee our professional, licensed sub-contractors to complete your security installation.
Common Technology Trends That Companies Are Using for Their Security Monitoring
There are many ways technology can make your security monitoring easier at your workplace. These are some of the most common ways companies are staying on-trend with regards to using technology for their security.
- Access Control: These systems allow companies to monitor who enters or exits the building, keeps logs of the time they do so, and offers customization options. Access control systems allow management to restrict or allow access to certain areas of the building to specific employees. The tracking feature of your access control pads is built into the entire security system, making it easy to trace and validate both when and who gained access to your company's interiors.
- Video Surveillance: Video surveillance is a great way to monitor the interior and exterior of your commercial space. Exterior videos help discourage vehicle break-ins and vandalism to your property. Interior video surveillance aids in deterring negligent or criminal behavior, while also allowing you to monitor employees during the workday.
- Intercom Systems: Intercoms can be integrated into your security system to provide a safe and secure way of viewing visitors and allowing entry into the building. You can also utilize intercoms during an emergency plan or for companywide announcements. It makes for a great communication option that aids in safety for you and your employees, should a crisis occur.
Call to schedule a technology consultation with one of our experienced experts!
Talk with us today about setting up a technology consultation. The first step to making positive changes in your security systems is sitting down with our experienced experts to let them get to know you and your needs.
Call us at (813) 314-9101 for further questions on our technology consulting or to schedule your consultation today. We currently offer security solutions to the communities of Tampa, St. Pete and Clearwater.
Recent Technology Consulting Articles
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Even with safety measures and modern technology in place, you should never get too comfortable with the state of your HOA's...
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Your commercial property contains many items of importance: computers, printers, files—all of which are very attractive...
Sunday, May 26, 2019
There are many aspects that go into planning an event. One of the most important things is to make sure that your event is secure ...
Read more technology consulting articles on our blog.